There will be breakfast in the form of toast or cereal and a drink in the morning from 7.45 until 8.30 am.
In the afternoon a snack consisting of a sandwich, a drink and a piece of fruit will be provided. The food in the afternoon is provided only as a snack and is not intended to replace an evening meal.
Breakfast will be served 7.45am until 8.30 am.
Afternoon snack will be served from 3.45pm until 4.45pm.
St Luke’s extended care club is open from 7.30am until 8.50am each morning and 3.10pm until 5.45pm each afternoon, Monday to Friday throughout the academic year. We are closed for school holidays but will provide an all day service on selected school inset days.
Current fees for FAST club are:
Annual Registration Fee £4.00
Before School only £6.50
After School only £8.50
Full day (before and after school) £15.00
Full day (Inset days only) £25.00
Sessions should be booked and paid using our online booking system, Hivelink, via the link below:
- The annual registration fee is payable at the start of the academic year to reserve a place for your child. The funds will be used to replenish our stock of toys, craft and outdoor equipment.
- Payment of the registration fee is required before making your first booking. On making the first payment you are also giving permission for the registration fee to be deducted annually by recurring card payment on 27th July each year.
- Payment for your childcare is required at the time of booking by bank card or via Tax-Free Childcare.
- Tax-Free Childcare maybe available to working parents, whereby for every £8 you spend on childcare the government will pay £2. To find out if you are eligible and how to apply please visit the government website:
- Late collections (after 6.00pm) will result in a penalty charge. This will be a charge of £5.00 for the first 15 minutes and £5.00 for every 15 minutes after that.
- 14 days notice is required to terminate or alter your child’s placement.
If you are interested please call into the office and ask for Sharon Johnson or email her on: email@example.com