Salary £ 18,065-£18,426 pro-rata
Full time 37hrs /Term Time
St Luke’s Academy Endon, requires a person with good communication skills to work in the school office. We are looking for a friendly, articulate and able person who has a working knowledge of the school office environment along with Microsoft Office and good IT skills.
We are looking for:-
- A person to assist with pupil welfare duties and liaise with parents and teachers as well as other agencies.
- Someone to undertake reception duties, answer routine telephone and face to face enquires.
- Supporting the co-ordination of our onsite wraparound care club including attendance registers, issuing invoices, liaising with parents and responding to their changing childcare needs.
- The Co-ordination of educational and residential visits, including operating Parentpay.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, have good IT skills with previous experience of data bases management information systems being a significant advantage.
- You must have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure as part of a team as well as upon own initiative.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For further information and an application form please email:
Paula Elliott at St Luke’s CE Academy, Leek Road, Endon, Stoke on Trent, ST9 9EB
T: 01782 502369
Closing date is 7th February 2020 at 9.00am
Shortlisting will take place on the 7th February 2020
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 11th of February 2020